- RP Optix
- Maven Outdoor USA
- Ibis Optics
- Demo & Offerte
- Element Optics
- Field Optics Research
- Tenzing Outdoor USA
- MSA Sordin
- Tifosi Optics
- VECTOR OPTICS
- Primary Arms
Titan 3-18×50 FFP APR-2D 3-18 FFP MOA
Titan 3-18×50 FFP APR-2D FFP MOA
The TITAN puts your money where it matters, with precision-engineered internals and a turret system superior to other products in the same price class. To make things even better, we’ve gone one step ahead and given the Titan a 34mm tube and ED glass. The 3-18 Model features an impressive 150 MOA (43.6 MRAD) of internal Elevation Travel, making this a viable option for Extreme Long Range shooting, while the relatively compact form and broad magnification range makes it suitable for hunters and PRS shooters – a true multi-purpose riflescope. As always, we’ve worked hard to introduce stringent quality control checks to give you peace of mind when taking that once-in-a-lifetime shot, and if something goes wrong, our Platinum Lifetime Warranty has you covered!
- 34mm Main Body Tube
- Illuminated, First Focal Plane Reticle
- Aircraft Grade Aluminium
- Side Parallax: 15yds-Infinity
- ED Glass for reduced chromatic aberration and improved sharpness
- Tool-Free Resettable Turrets with 10 MRAD / 25 MOA per Revolution
- Upgraded Stainless Steel Turret Mechanism
- Hard Mechanical Zero-Stop
- Removable Magnification Throw Lever
- Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof & Nitrogen Purged
- Sunshade, Lens Cloth & Rubber Lens Covers included
- 150 MOA (43.6 MRAD) Elevation Travel
|CLICK VALUE||1/4 MOA (25 MOA / REV)||1/10 MRAD (10 MRAD / REV)|
|ELEVATION ADJUSTMENT RANGE||150 MOA||43.6 MRAD|
|WINDAGE ADJUSTMENT RANGE||50 MOA||14.5 MRAD|
|MINIMUM PARALLAX||10 YDS||10 METERS|
|OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER||50mm|
|EYE RELIEF||4 Inches|
|FIELD OF VIEW||@100yds: 41-6.8ft | @100m: 13.75-2.28|
Paypal Payments read carefully.
The new Paypal rules do not provide for the reimbursement of transaction costs.
Paypal retains all commissions from our company, consequently all refunds will be deducted by 5%.
We do not accept disputes.